- Q: When using “Immobilize,” can I target an enemy creature that’s already tapped?
- A: Yes. If you do, that creature won’t untap at the start of your opponent’s next turn.
- Q: Can the creature be untapped some other way, such as with a spell or a creature’s ability?
- A: Yes. “Immobilize” only stops the creature from untapping at the start of your opponent’s next turn.
- Q: Does the “Impale” ability happen before or after the spell that caused it to trigger?
- A: After. Notably, if you cast a spell that taps an enemy creature, you can then use “Impale” to banish that creature.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|