For the card type in the Trading Card Game, see Spell.
- Spell of Banishment — Banishes summoned creatures. This spell was first used in The Natural: Part 2.
- Spell of Temporary Evolution — Allows its user to temporarily evolve their creature. Creatures that have been permanently evolved, such as by The Choten's evolution serum, are not affected by the spell. This spell was first used in Boosted.
- Veil Creation Spell — The spell first used to create the Veil. The spell can also be used to repair the Veil if needed. This spell was first mentioned in The Natural: Part 2, first used in The Natural: Part 1, and used by the Masters consistently throughout the series.
- Spell of Liquid Compulsion — Allows the user to take control of any creature. This spell was first used in Bargain, where The Choten, having tricked Ray into giving him the spell, used it on "Humonguru".
- Spell of Absolute Darkness — Projects a thick cloud of concentrated darkness upon the area. Megaria first used this spell to defeat Shaw K'Naw and Allison Underhill later learned this spell which she used to beat back Megaria's forces. This spell was first used in Darkness on the Edge of Town. It was again used by Allison in Exchange Program to banish the Light creatures in the temple.
- Spell of Absolute Incineration — Generates a protective dome around the caster before incinerating everything in sight. Raiden Pierce-Okamoto learned the spell from the Fire Mystic which he used to repel Skycrusher, Flametropus, and the Drakon soldiers. This spell was first used in Quest In Fire.
- Spell of Swift Regeneration — Restores what was lost from anything. This spell was first used in Forest for the Trees where Raiden used it to restore the horns of the Rumbling Terrasaurs as well as Mighty Shouter's tusks.
- Spell of Radiant Purification — It can undo any damage done to anyone, whether from magic or evolution. This spell is so powerful it can be only cast once. However, it would seem that once cast, this spell then allows the user to call upon the effects at will.