- Q: Do I have to choose a creature card from among the 3 revealed cards?
- A: Yes, as long as there’s at least one creature card there.
- Q: What happens if there aren’t any creature cards among the 3 revealed cards?
- A: If there aren’t any creature cards, no creatures lose power.
- Q: If I have a creature like Essence Elf in the battle zone that raises the power of my creatures, does the chosen creature get that bonus?
- A: No. Abilities only affect creatures in the battle zone unless they specifically say otherwise. Essence Elf won’t raise the power of a creature you reveal from your deck. Similarly, if the creature has an ability that raises its own power, that ability won’t apply.
|Soul-Devourer Black Feather|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|