- Q: What does the “Still Hungry!” ability do?
- A: If Om Nom Nom is able to attack, then you’re not allowed to end your turn until Om Nom Nom attacks.
- Q: What if Om Nom Nom can’t attack because it’s tapped?
- A: If Om Nom Nom can’t attack for any reason when you want to end your turn, you can end your turn. Om Nom Nom attacks only if it’s able to.
- Q: Can Om Nom Nom attack on the turn I put it into the battle zone?
- A: No. Om Nom Nom only attacks if it’s able to, and a creature is unable to attack on the turn it’s put into the battle zone.
- Q: Who decides what Om Nom Nom is attacking?
- A: You do. The “Still Hungry!” ability doesn’t say what Om Nom Nom attacks. You can still have Om Nom Nom attack your opponent or one of his or her untapped creatures.
- Q: Does Om Nom Nom have to be the first creature to attack?
- A: No. You can attack with other creatures first if you want to. You just can’t end your turn if Om Nom Nom is able to attack and hasn’t.
|Om Nom Nom|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|