- Q: What does the “Cursed Strings” ability do?
- A: If Lizard-Skin Puppet is able to attack, then you’re not allowed to end your turn until Lizard-Skin Puppet attacks.
- Q: What if Lizard-Skin Puppet can’t attack because it’s tapped?
- A: If Lizard-Skin Puppet can’t attack for any reason when you want to end your turn, you can end your turn. Lizard-Skin Puppet attacks only if it’s able to.
- Q: Can Lizard-Skin Puppet attack on the turn it enters the battle zone?
- A: No. Lizard-Skin Puppet only attacks if it’s able to, and a creature is unable to attack on the turn it enters the battle zone.
- Q: Who decides what Lizard-Skin Puppet is attacking?
- A: You do. The “Cursed Strings” ability doesn’t say what Lizard-Skin Puppet attacks. You can still have Lizard-Skin Puppet attack your opponent or one of your opponent’s tapped creatures.
- Q: Does Lizard-Skin Puppet have to be the first creature to attack?
- A: No. You can attack with other creatures first if you want to. You just can’t end your turn if Lizard-Skin Puppet is able to attack and hasn’t.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|