- Q: Can Little Hissy still attack my opponent or my opponent's tapped creatures?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does the "Little Wrecking Ball" ability allow Little Hissy to attack on the turn it's put into the battle zone?
- A: No. The rule that says creatures can't attack on the turn you put them into the battle zone still applies.
- Q: Can Little Hissy still be blocked?
- A: Yes. However, if Little Hissy is attacking an untapped creature that has “Blocker,” that creature can’t block for itself.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|