- Q: Can I choose the same creature for the “Envenom” and “Battle Order” abilities?
- A: Yes, you can choose the same creature or two different creatures for those abilities. You just can’t choose Kronax itself for either ability.
- Q: Does the “Battle Order” ability allow a creature to attack on the turn it entered the battle zone?
- A: No. The rule that says creatures can’t attack on the turn they enter the battle zone still applies.
- Q: Can the creature affected by “Battle Order” still be blocked?
- A: Yes. However, if that creature attacks an untapped creature that has “Blocker,” your opponent can’t have that creature block for itself.
|Kronax the Brutal|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|