|Forest for the Trees|
|Season Two, Episode Seventeen|
|Air date||October 19th, 2013|
Bring Me the Head of Tatsurion the Unchained
A dream warns Ray of a new danger in the Nature Realm and he and his friends cross the Veil to help. While there, Ray also searches for the Mystic who might be able to give him the healing spell he has been looking for at the time when Saguru's mind is slowly being taken over by Humonculon. Meanwhile, The Choten leads Nigel Brightmore, Heller, and Carny into using the Bladefish into harvesting the horns of the Rumbling Terrasaurs.
- Starting with this episode, the theme song is updated to include Master Isao Okamoto.
- It was revealed that the Bladefish were the reason why Mighty Shouter is missing half his tusks.
- Humonculon's mind is slowly taking over Ken Okamoto's mind.
- Raiden learns the Spell of Swift Regeneration.
- The Choten has formed an alliance with Megaria.
- Scott Wolf - Raiden Pierce-Okamoto, Mighty Shouter
- John DiMaggio - Master Nigel Brightmore, Heller, Mystic
- Oded Fehr - The Choten
- Andrew Kishino - Master Benjirou Kimora, Saguru/Ken Okamoto
- Phil LaMarr - Gabriel Wallace, Carny
- David Sobolov - Tatsurion the Unchained
- Kari Wahlgren - Allison Underhill
#01 The Butterfly Effect
#02 Cease Fire
#03 Boiling Point
#05 Caught in The Spotlight
#06 The King's Speech
#07 Quest In Fire
#08 Rising Son
#09 Mixed Vegetables
#10 Extracurricular Activities
#11 Gargle, Gargle, Toil and Trouble
#12 Darkness on the Edge of Town
#13 Into the Void
#14 The San Campion Hexagon
#15 Exchange Program
#16 Bring Me the Head of Tatsurion the Unchained
#17 Forest for the Trees
#19 Dueling Partners
#24 Clash of The Monarchs
#26 The Evolution Will Not Be Televised