|Season Two, Episode Fifteen|
|Air date||October 4th, 2013|
The San Campion Hexagon
Bring Me the Head of Tatsurion the Unchained
The kids ask Ray's great-uncle Isao Okamoto for help when people are replaced by holographic look-alike Light creatures. Allie uses the Spell of Absolute Darkness to banish the Light creatures and plunges the Temple into darkness.
- Isao becomes the Light Duel Master.
- Sasha reveals that the Light Creatures are connected to each other through a collective will & view their society much like a clock, with the belief that if one part fails to function as it should, the whole thing breaks down.
- However, she also becomes the first the Light Creature to defy that collective will.
- Eternal Haven orders Light creatures to determine if the human race is capable of order.
- This involves kidnapping humans and using Light creatures to impersonate them while the human minds are being scanned and re-programmed.
- Alcadeus, Winged Justice
- Starlight Strategist
- Aqua-Reflector Nomulos
- Citadel Magistrate
- Cobalt, the Storm Knight
- Cyborg Samurai
- Urth, the Overlord
- Scott Wolf - Raiden Pierce-Okamoto
- Dee Bradley Baker - Master Jaha, Sykes
- Andrew Kishino - Master Benjirou Kimora
- Phil LaMarr - Gabriel Wallace
- Alanna Ubach - Portia
- Kari Wahlgren - Allison Underhill, Sasha
- Keone Young - Master Isao Okamoto
#01 The Butterfly Effect
#02 Cease Fire
#03 Boiling Point
#05 Caught in The Spotlight
#06 The King's Speech
#07 Quest In Fire
#08 Rising Son
#09 Mixed Vegetables
#10 Extracurricular Activities
#11 Gargle, Gargle, Toil and Trouble
#12 Darkness on the Edge of Town
#13 Into the Void
#14 The San Campion Hexagon
#15 Exchange Program
#16 Bring Me the Head of Tatsurion the Unchained
#17 Forest for the Trees
#19 Dueling Partners
#24 Clash of The Monarchs
#26 The Evolution Will Not Be Televised