- Q: Can I choose any creature in the battle zone that is level 4 or less as the target?
- A: Yes. Ice Blade can target one of your creatures or one of your opponent's creatures.
- Q: Who is a card's owner?
- A: You are the owner of a card if it started the game in your deck. Your opponent is the owner of his or her deck, even if the cards are really yours and you just loaned them out so you two could play.
- Q: Say I attack my opponent and they use the "Shield Blast" ability to cast Ice Blade. Can I summon the creature that returned to my hand again this turn?
- A: No. You summon creatures and cast spells before you attack. You'll have to wait until your next turn to summon the creature.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|