- Q: Say my chosen creature has an ability that triggers whenever it attacks, or my opponent’s creature has an ability that says it can’t be attacked. Do those abilities apply?
- A: No. Your creature isn’t attacking. However, any abilities that refer to battling or that trigger whenever a creature wins or loses a battle will apply.
- Q: Can my opponent block my creature?
- A: No. Fight! doesn’t make your creature attack, so it can’t be blocked.
- Q: If one of the two creatures has “Slayer (When this creature loses a battle, banish the other creature)” and loses the battle, will the other creature be banished?
- A: Yes, the two creatures do battle, so “Slayer” will work.
- Q: If my opponent doesn’t have any creatures in the battle zone, can I cast Fight! and have my creature break any of my opponent’s shields?
- A: No. If either you or your opponent doesn’t have any creatures in the battle zone, Fight! won’t do anything.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|