Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cards in the Kaijudo Trading Card Game are grouped into five different rarities: common, uncommon, rare, very rare, and super rare – and you will find familiar creatures from the Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters series at each rarity.
Cards of higher rarities such as a Super often feature stronger effects and power than cards with a lesser rarity such as common, however, this is not always true. While a Super Rare card such as Earthstomp Giant might seem like a more powerful card, a Common card such as Aqua Seneschal is used more frequently in competitive play.
Cards in the Kaijudo Trading Card Game are grouped into five different rarities. The symbol for a card's rarity is marked in the border on the bottom right corner of the face-up side. The number of stars indicates the level of rarity – the more stars, the higher the rarity
- Common (★) cards show up with the highest frequency in booster packs, and include staple cards which form the backbone of many decks!
- Uncommon (★★) cards play well with commons, adding another lens to look at your other commons through.
- Rare (★★★) cards have more unique, intricate effects than common and uncommon cards, providing many cards that are great to build around!
- Very Rare (★★★★ cards feature colossal creatures and dynamic spells which have an exciting impact on the game!
- Super Rare (★★★★★) cards are the rarest and most awe-inspiring cards in Kaijudo. They have an incredible foil treatment art that bursts out of the card frame!
How to Play