A card can contain the following features:
- Card Name – The card name is on the top of the Card Frame and on the right of the cards level.
- Level – This number shows how much mana you will need to tap to be able to play the card.
- Race – Creatures are grouped into various types, such as Armored Dragon, Skyforce Champion, or Beast Kin.
- Card Abilities – This text lets you know what ability (such as Double Breaker or Shield Blast) that a card has.
- Power – This number, which only appears on creatures, indicates the creatures power. The higher this number, the stronger the creature is in battling against other creatures.
- Card Rarity – The number of stars indicates the level of rarity. The more stars that has a card has, the higher the rarity of the card.
- Common = 1 star (★)
- Uncommon = 2 stars (★★)
- Rare = 3 stars (★★★)
- Very Rare = 4 stars (★★★★)
- Super Rare = 5 stars (★★★★★)
How to Play