It is a a format of play where you pick one card from a pack and then pass it to your neighboring player.
How to Draft
- To draft Kaijudo, all you need is 4 (commonly also 8) or more players and a few (generally 3 or 4) booster packs per player.
- Each player grabs a few boosters, opens one pack, chooses a card and passes the remaining cards to his or her left.
- Players continue to choose one card until all of the cards are gone from each pack.
- Repeat this process, alternating passing to the right and to the left with the each pack.
- Once all the cards have been drafted, players make 30-card decks from their selections and you can begin play.