- Q: What does the "Hungry!" ability do?
- A: If Blaze Belcher is able to attack, then you're not allowed to end your turn until Blaze Belcher attacks.
- Q: What if Blaze Belcher can't attack because it's tapped?
- A: If Blaze Belcher can't attack for any reason when you want to end your turn, you can end your turn. Blaze Belcher attacks only if it's able to.
- Q: Can Blaze Belcher attack on the turn I put it into the battle zone?
- A: No. Blaze Belcher only attacks if it's able to, and a creature is unable to attack on the turn it's put into the battle zone.
- Q: Who decides what Blaze Belcher is attacking?
- A: You do. The "Hungry!" ability doesn't say what Blaze Belcher attacks. You can still have Blaze Belcher attack your opponent or one of your opponent's tapped creatures.
- Q: Does Blaze Belcher have to be the first creature to attack?
- A: No. You can attack with other creatures first if you want to. You just can't end your turn if Blaze Belcher is able to attack and hasn't.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|