- Andromeda is named after Andromeda, one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd-century Greco-Roman astronomer Ptolemy and remains one of the 88 modern constellations. Located north of the celestial equator, it is named for Andromeda, daughter of Cassiopeia, in Greek mythology.
Dragons with the Super Rare Rarity
(Each of these Dragons also have Fire Bird creature with an "Envoy" ability named after them)
- Light — Andromeda of the Citadel
- Water — Issyl of the Frozen Wastes
- Darkness — Dracothane of the Abyss
- Fire — Infernus the Awakened
- Nature — Kurragar of the Hordes
|The following Trivia information is based on |
information from the Duel Masters Trading Card Game.
Any links given may take you to the Duel Masters Wiki.
- This card uses the artwork of the Duel Masters card, Ral Absorber, Light Divine Dragon
|Andromeda of the Citadel|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|